New with wopad v7+

grurban

Dec 6, 2011
Just getting started with an Android tablet. Already some problems. First a terrible user's guide. Second, I can't find how to step up the microphone sensitivity. Only works if you holler into the little hole and then just barely. Also the battery is being used by cell standbye and I can't seem to find how to turn that off either. Which forum should I be asking these questions in? Is there away to search all the forums at one time?

I'm an old time data processer. Started in 1967 programing IBM 401's where we pluged wires for each step. Just about retired now.

Looks like this site should really be a help.

Thanks

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi gruban,

You can use the search up at the top right corner just under your 'Settings' option, it has a little magnifying glass you click or hit return when you've entered the search string you're trying to locate. It will search all forums for you. I haven't heard of this brand before, so hopefully someone else has and can offer you some guidance on where to turn to look for the settings to shut OFF the cells standby. I don't know if it would have mic sensitivity settings, I know some tablets don't have that. I could be wrong, as I don't know much about this brand, yet. ;)

Welcome to the board, glad you could join us! Maybe a mod can move this to the Tablet Q&A forum, where it might get more views and someone might be able to help you better then I wasn't able to. :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad you decided to join us as a member of the forum. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section to see if we can get some help for you with that tablet.

grurban

Dec 6, 2011
ALso, anybody know where you can get a good user manual. I printed the Android 2.3 manual, but it is pointed toward cell phones and doesn't apply well to tablets.

I sent an email to McBub where I bought it. Got back an email asking about playing music... Oh well.....

Thanks,
Gary

Last edited: