NOOKcolor Owners thread

Jun 3, 2011
I know you have explained umpteen million times how to do a screenshot with the "holding down the N and tap the volume- button." I still get the volume screen every time. Is this because I am running off an SD card?
I am trying to join members...is my signature OK?
Loving my Nook! I snicker to myself every time my Sister-in-law brags about her ipad...and how every app costs "only $5 each..."
Hee hee hee.....

Calanthe42, Have you tried Shootme? HTH.

~Bailey

Wxkila

Apr 18, 2011
Hi, i was wondering if anyone had an issue with android market access after installing cm7? I don't have a market icon anymore and i tried loading market apk from cm7 zip, but still unable to access it... any suggestions?

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Did you flash the GApps zip file after you flashed the CM7 zip file?

Wxkila

Apr 18, 2011
No, what do you mean? I don't see any gapps even being installed ...

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
To install CM7 you need two files 1. the CM7 zip and 2. the Gapps zip. First you flash the CM7 zip file then you flash the Gapps zip file. Files here: Latest Version - CyanogenMod Wiki

If you have anything setup that you want to keep, make a backup using Titanium Backup. If you have ClockworkMod Recovery (CWR) on a bootable SD card or installed internally you boot into CWR and flash those two zip files in that order (following flashing procedures, i.e. clearing caches). Then reboot back into CM7.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Calanthe, come on ...you have to try harder...now that I met you I don' t think I can go on living without your screenshot in my thread- just SCREENSHOTS - !

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Rico - I don't want to waste your time with my stupidity however How can I get my NC to look like yours??? I killed it already. Dead, won't boot without the sd. I've jumped from thread to thread, so I can't tell you what I've done......please help.

RWM, tell us what kind of help you are looking for so we can help you.....btw, wellcome to the forum,
gloria

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
@Wxkila
@RWM and others: post your home screen pic or say -nook color - in your forum signature in order to be added to the nook color owners list at the beginning of this thread.
Gloria

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Gloria,
I'm not sure the list is still being maintained. I posted my screen a while back and still haven't made "the list".

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The mods have been a little scarce lately. Hopefully one will notice the renewed interest in being added to the list and update it. :)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Gloria contacted me last nite and sent me some of the names that needed to be added, which i did. Please feel free to drop me a PM if you are still not on the list and i will make sure you get there!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I thought maybe I was being blackballed for posting too much or something, but it's been raining a lot and I've been bored. :) Thanks JP.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I thought maybe I was being blackballed for posting too much or something, but it's been raining a lot and I've been bored. :) Thanks JP.

I' m sooooo sorry Spider....I forgot about you! I gave pbrauer few names still missing from the list but not yours,I' m so used to see you around that I feel you are one of the old members and I thought you were already on.What can I do for you to forgive me?.........What if I send you a little bit of sun from Miami to stop the rain there!
Gloria

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks for the offer, we're expecting a couple straight days of rain starting tonight. I was thinking I'd like one of those pictures I've been hearing about, but sunshine is nice too. :)
Getting busted on your own thread's a real bummer.

Last edited: