OK. Here is my screenshot.

Attachments

• $11-05-10-5.png
    $11-05-10-5.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 276

kashif977

May 9, 2011
$1305599920431.jpg

Here is mine. Going to do CM7 on a bootable SD card soon. Meanwhile just reading the threads to learn more. Please add me to the list as well. Thanks

staciealva

May 18, 2011
Im soooo happy to see people love their nook as much as i do!!!!! I just joined this site, am lovin the helpful articles... but can some1 PLS explain y some sites dont see my nc as a tablet w android tech? Most sites thinks its a mobile device..... i want hbo to go.... can i get it?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Im soooo happy to see people love their nook as much as i do!!!!! I just joined this site, am lovin the helpful articles... but can some1 PLS explain y some sites dont see my nc as a tablet w android tech? Most sites thinks its a mobile device..... i want hbo to go.... can i get it?

Not sure about HBO, but the way the websites view your device depends on your browser. Most of the browsers have an option in their menu to select a "Desktop" mode so you can view full version of websites. You will need to give more information about your nook (what OS, rooted or not, etc.) and which browser you are using for further instructon on how to do this.

Wlecome to the board.

JP

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011

WOW - Just joined the forum and reading back posts......how in the world did you make your Home Screens like that? I just got the 1.2 update and am anxiously awaiting the new autonooter to come out so I can re-root. Is what you did with your Home Screen something that an average person is capable of?[/QUOTE]

Jill,wellcome to the forum! And if you go to:Themes and Wallpapers- just SCREENSHOTS- you are going to see so many more screens...once you are rooted it' s easy and fun to change your screen.
Hope to see soon one of yours there
Gloria

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Finally figured out how to do this, I think.

Attachments

• $Screen1.png
    $Screen1.png
    349.7 KB · Views: 222

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sorry Spider,I did so for a moment and then I saw your tiger on my thread when I went to post my 2 tigers....thank you my friend!

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Schnoidz

Jun 2, 2011
I just joined. I got my Nook last week and found this forum which taught this Noob to root and install apps by the weekend. This is my first look at Android and I love my Nook!

Since I have house pigs, my old guy Schnoidz has to be my on my desktop.

Tom

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
So Tom,Shnoidz is your pet and he lives in the house like my dog and he sleeps with you? I want to have him on my thread- just Screenshots over at Themes and Wallpapers.....pleeease!
Gloria

Schnoidz

Jun 2, 2011
Schnoidz hasn't slept in my bed for about 14 years. He sleeps out in the living room with Grunther and Cappy. Marlie has slept in my bed for the last 19 months and Giela sleeps next to the bed. Since I live in the suburbs, 5 pigs in the house is enough. All 5 also go to work with me daily. That wallpaper shot was from the park over the weekend. Here's the 5 of them in the van.

Last edited by a moderator:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Wait so is Schnoidz the pig or are you Schoindz or or yes to both??? I've heard pigs are smart but I didn't know they enjoyed e-reading!

;)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You silly JP, of course pigs can read ....that's why Tom bought the nook, for Schnoidz and the others.
@SCHNOIDZ- Tom wellcome to the forum and thanks for sharing !
Gloria

Schnoidz

Jun 2, 2011
Since pigs don't have thumbs it was hard for Schnoidz to read bedtime stories to the others. The Nook solved that problem!

Question... Could you please point me to a thread about video encoding for the Nook. I use Premiere Pro and am curious about the best settings. I've installed VitalPlayer Neon and some of the Xvids I've watched have looked great.