NookColor Phiremod upgrade, v6.1 to v6.2 worth it?

off world

Jun 14, 2011
I have had my Tablet running Phiremod for 5 months now, loaded it and never explored it, ever. I may have used the browser a couple times but just load media.TV and watch media by transferring to my 16Gb SD card. The theme is neat and has apps on it, I also still have not got around to exploring any apps except gmail.

I skimmed through it at times, I like how detail the functions are with the environment but really would like to start learning this.

I hear, upgrading from V6.1 to the most current or to v6.2 is worth it, I was told it had significant changes. Some of my details below about my tablet, I may be buying another one just too have, I see so many for 150.00 range and shocks me, is that how much they cost now or shall I stay away from these, they are probably faster and upgraded more so then my current tablet, the ones that cost 100ish dollars or am I wrong and my NookColor is still up-to-date compared to the ones I am talking about.

off world

Jun 14, 2011
I also see v6.3 out. Reason why I was told to download and upgrade to v6.2 when a higher version is out, I was told this only a couple day's ago on here, I am curious why to avoid v6.3 and use v6.2 instead.