*Official* Acer Docks Shipping

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
Got my Acer dock from the US Acer Store today along with a spare adapter and a case.

The case is the same that you've seen floating around and the cable is the same SHORT one provided with the tab. I am working on getting different chargers but wanted to throw a few pics down as well as a review.

dock1.JPG
dock4.JPG

May 4, 2011
Awesome, how does the station hold on? And I talk to someone at Acer and said with the cable you can get a non data cable and have a longer one just for charging. Btw did you get it for the cheaper price or was the site already updated and $80 if you don't mind me asking :)

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
Awesome, how does the station hold on? And I talk to someone at Acer and said with the cable you can get a non data cable and have a longer one just for charging. Btw did you get it for the cheaper price or was the site already updated and $80 if you don't mind me asking :)

it seems to hold well... As far as the cable comment, I'm not too terribly sure what you meant. Unfortunatlly the dock doesn't come with one but I'm working towards finding SOMEONE to get us better chargers.

As for my cost... how'd you know I got it cheaper :rolleyes:

BigKev

Apr 30, 2011
Got my dock today. Only contents in the box are the dock, remote and manual. It DOES NOT come with a power adapter. So you will need to order an additional one if you don't want to use the one that came with your tablet. In addition to the dock connector, it only has the port for the power adapter, and a headphone jack. No HDMI or video out. The power on and off is pretty neat with the remote, but you will get stuck at the security screen if you have that enabled. When you get past that, the Tablet goes directly into a media showing app that is optimized for use with the remote. It will dock with the protective case on tablet, but it's a snug fit.