Please help me identify this tablet...!!

mirbramo

Oct 9, 2011
Can someone please please help me identify my tablet? i've been trying every option for hours and i cannot seem to find any tablet online that looks exactly like mine.

$photo-1.JPG$photo-2.JPG$photo.JPG

mirbramo

Oct 9, 2011
I spent the past 5 hours on that page googling every single model mentioned there. None of them seem to match mine. Please take a look at the pictures.

steampunk

Oct 9, 2011
Just a quick thought. Does it have bluetooth? If it does you can try to find it with another device.y

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Well you don't actually have enough pictures, and the resolution isn't high enough for me to see some of the close up detail. However keep in mind that many of these tablets are copies or knockoffs of knockoffs, so you may not be able to pinpoint a specific manufacturer. If you are trying to identify it for purposes of choosing a new ROM, then you need to find a compatible model. If you are trying to find the manufacturer for warranty purposes, my guess is that your odds are fairly poor.

Important information is led colour when charging / when on. Audio and charging jack colours. Type of ports and locations on end of tablet. Do you have the factory box, and is there any information on it? (Mine has only "MID" which is useless.)

If you get the Android System Info application, it can give you some idea of your actual memory, processor, etc.

Last edited: