Polaroid 8 inch Tablet at Walgreens - MIDC800 ?

bjy20716

Nov 7, 2011
Kohls also is listing the 8 inch Polaroid and in addition has a 10 inch Polaroid that maybe the MIDC010.

dolorespark

Nov 10, 2012
Walgreens is advertising an 8 inch polaroid tablet for black friday. It maybe model MIDC800.
The only site I can find with info is a dutch site

The "Polaroid" brand name is licensed to whomever wants to pay for it. In the US, it's held by "Southern Telecom" (located in Brooklyn, NY :)). In Europe it must be held by a different company because their tablets are definitely different than S.T.'s.

S.T. also licenses the "Emerson" and "Uniden" names, so you may see the same tablet with different logos. In addition to Kohl's and Walgreens, Big Lots is a major vendor - and quickly sells-out because their prices are so good.

You may want to check out freaktab.com which has an active Polaroid forum.

alastair472

Nov 11, 2012
I work at Walgreens and we got a couple of these in stock last week. According to the packaging, it has a 1GHz processor (probably single core), 512MB RAM, runs Android 4.0 and does have access to the Play Store. It also has an 8" capacitive touch display with 800x600 resolution and only comes in black.

root_enabled

Nov 19, 2012
The tablet is PMID800 I work at Walgreens the color is black and it goes on sale Thanksgiving for 89.99 root is possible. I have rooted 3 of these for my customers already.
Walgreens is advertising an 8 inch polaroid tablet for black friday. It maybe model MIDC800.

Black Friday Ads - Polaroid Android Tablet 8-in. (Thursday Only w/ Card) at Walgreens

The only site I can find with info is a dutch site and the picture says the tablet is white. In the walgreens ad the picture is black.

Anyone have any info on this tablet? Root? Google Play?

Polaroid Tablet MIDC800 online kopen op Kijkshop.nl

tmwhite05

Nov 21, 2012
If u would like to buy one I think you would be better off getting it on lline most stores will have little supply of these. Also use your balance
reward card just in case.

Last edited:

BTesla

Nov 30, 2012
Hi there: I'm new here. I have one and is nice for what I do with it. It has an ubuntu kernel. It comes with 2gigs of internal ram and it will accept external memory. Mine is black and I paid $100.00 for it. Not bad for a nice tablet with unix like enviroment.

mbg1978

Feb 3, 2013
I own one of these tablets ,but I forgot the passcode to it ,does anyone know how to unlock it without having to take it to best buy and paying 30 for them to reset it ????plz let me know .