Problem with the IR Remote

Discussion in 'Sony Tablet S' started by LtPliskin, Jan 2, 2013.

1. LtPliskin

LtPliskin Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sony Tablet S
    Hi
    After updating my tablet's software to the last version, the IR remote control stopped working, When I open the Remote Control application I received an error message that says the Control Remote Process Stopped, I already cleared the cache of the application and even did a Factory Resset and that did not help, does anyone has a clue how to fix this.
    Bytheways after the software update installation finished I got an error saying that something failed, but it did updated the software.

2. GRokDevine

GRokDevine Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sony Tablet S1
    i get errors on my sony tablet every day, the keyboard glitch, programs running in the background close and random processes shut down. I don't recall seeing one refering to the ir though. My Remote stopoed working as well. I had over a dozen items programmed, some I had to manually program each button! None of them worked, so I went as far as clearing thwe data for the remote control and remote control interface (erasing all of my devices!!) and still nothing!! This feature is 99% of the reason I bought this tablet, the name "Sony" was the other 1%.