Problems playing music

sarkasha

Nov 6, 2011
Hey, just bought ghe Asus transformer, I`m having some trouble with operating the music pl Ayer, it turns down, then starts playing again... I can`t listen to my musics this wayv. Please contact me, I`m cool. Thanx

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

SL1CK0N3

Jul 23, 2011
Sometimes mine does this too I just wake it up and it plays the next song but its not the player because I have tried several

Sent from my Transformer TF101

indigo_dave

Dec 16, 2011
I've had about the same problem trying to play music on my Acer A100 Iconia 7". With Google music the software seems to lock up and the music stops playing. With NemoPlayer, Amazon mp3 player, Winamp and another app I can't recall I get maybe 2 or 3 songs played and then a long pause then one more song played then a long pause. With one of the apps one more song plays each time I press the "on" button.

I was thinking it was an Acer 7" problem but now I'm thinking maybe a Honeycomb/Android bug ? Being able to use the tablet as a music player should be a sort of a given. With no hassles. I don't care about playing games. I just want to be able to browse web forums, read some sites like CNN, and be able to listen to my music collection.

Don't know about the others, but the Acer sounds great plugged into a soundbar or a car stereo's auxiliary jack.

Dave

beblijah

Mar 29, 2012
hi friends... my Android version 2.2 has stop playing music but the video is working well. pls, i don't know what to do so that it start playing music again... thanks