problems with cube u30gt

isaacdavid4

Aug 12, 2012
Hello,

I have been lurching for a number of months and read lots of reviews on here before purchasing my first android tablet. I went for the cube u30gt from a well recommended visitor of this site. It arrived yesterday and I was a bit nervous as read about connection to WiFi problems. My connection has been great but I now have 3 issues. Firstly the sound did not work so I had to do a factory reset to.correct the issue. Secondly my buttons for volume up and down are not working now after correcting the issue, infact the sound is pretty poor. Lastly the power on button is now not working either after I charged it up, so I'm currently left with a screen permanently lit up but no way of turning it off. Anyone had these issues.
Thanks

IGraham

Jul 14, 2012
This is probably of little help
I received my Cube U30GT about a week ago and it works mostly well, haven't seen the problems you mention
The sound through the on-board speaker is low volume and not great 'adequate'
The thing doesn't like being used whilst charging, strange things start to happen, icons open the wrong apps, things close down etc. Seems to have a good battery life though, so haven't needed to run and charge simultaneously again anyway.
The charging & strange behaviour started up on the first day of use I emailed the person who I purchased off and he said not unusual for tablets to play up at first and to reset and persevere.

leo2575

Sep 3, 2012
hi, I am planning to buy a U30GT , apart from the 3 issues you mentioned, how is the overall build quality and performance of the tablet. How about the battery life. Would love to see a small review from you.

isaacdavid4

Aug 12, 2012
hi sorry, i returned my device to china about 3 weeks ago and i am still waiting for it to be returned, i will be able to review it when it eventually arrives, if this one works.

leo2575

Sep 3, 2012
BTW is this model U30GT-H or U30GT-W cos i heard the problems are usually with the W model and the H is latest and all the issues are fixed and is supposed to be stable.