Processors - Which One

TomT

Apr 29, 2012
I'm seriously looking at the Momo 11 Bird, but how does this compare speed and performance wise to the new dual core models ?

Am I better to wait and then spend a bit more ?

Thanks

Stormium

Apr 20, 2012
The reality is you're always better to wait and spend a bit more, tablet technology moves that quickly! This time 2 years ago the Eken M001 was the only thing around and the performance of that was woeful, now...

We had a Cube K8GT in recently which has a 1GHz processor running ICS, and to be honest it stood up fine compared to my personal dual core Evo 3D. We're now at the point where most tablets can run android fine, processor improvements are giving increasingly diminishing returns!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I tend to agree. For most things what we have now works very well. Maybe in a couple of years we'll all be thinking 'how did we cope!' But for web browsing, games at todays standard, media and movies the ployer momo ll is capable. My Tablets ( a sanei n90) is very similar in specs to the ployer & apart from ics hiccups, I love it. Ips screen is great cpu is fast enough to handle games & web with ease. Haven't tried movies but if they're as good as the promo vid on Tablets then there's. No worries there. One thing I will say about the ployer tho', as for mine, be careful where you order from. Thete are a lot of dubious sellers out there promising stock, then delaying for weeks or sending something similar without your approval knowing it'll cost you to return. I recommend you buy from a reputable seller such as redtabletpc.coming. they are a supporting vendor on this forum & as such will give you'll good aftersales service with things like upgrades, problem solving etc. They also tend to only dtock better quality tabs & offer a choice of shipping to suit speed or pocket. They may not be the cheapest, but for a few bucks more you will have a bit more piece of mind about receiving what you ordered fairly quickly ( around 5 days with dhl). Their site is well worth a look if you are going to buy now & not wait for the next gen of Tablets. The choice is yours. Good luck whichever you choose.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

TomT

Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for the replies.
Looks like I'll be ordering sooner rather than later :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I always think 'whats around the corner? But with tabs whatever you get will one day be old hat. You could be waiting months for something, you buy it, then a cpl of months later there's another new 'toy' on the market. I think you'll be happy with your Tablet ...........for a while :) otherwise you could wait forever.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet