Recalibrate Capacitive Touch Screen?

scole456

Jan 9, 2013
Greetings,
I have a new, 2 months, Archive 7e tablet by Daewoo. The processor is a Boxchip A 13, 1 GHz with a 512mb RAM - DDR3, 7" capacitive screen and the O.S. is Android 4.1. This is my second tablet, so I know (I think) that the screen can be recalibrated. My previous tablet could be recalibrated, I just don't remember what to do. My first tablet was a MID M729, until it quit on me. In less than a year it quit holding a charge & then just wouldn't start at all, anymore. I was in Honduras when it conked out on me, so that is where I bought this Archive 7. The sales guy wanted me to buy a really expensive tablet but I resisted.

I love this website, you all do a fabulous job. I came across this website when I was trying to figure out my first tablet. I've read quite a few posts & really appreciated the Newbies Hints & Tips postings. Thanks for all of your help.

Sherry

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Greetings,
I have a new, 2 months, Archive 7e tablet by Daewoo. The processor is a Boxchip A 13, 1 GHz with a 512mb RAM - DDR3, 7" capacitive screen and the O.S. is Android 4.1. This is my second tablet, so I know (I think) that the screen can be recalibrated. My previous tablet could be recalibrated, I just don't remember what to do. My first tablet was a MID M729, until it quit on me. In less than a year it quit holding a charge & then just wouldn't start at all, anymore. I was in Honduras when it conked out on me, so that is where I bought this Archive 7. The sales guy wanted me to buy a really expensive tablet but I resisted.

I love this website, you all do a fabulous job. I came across this website when I was trying to figure out my first tablet. I've read quite a few posts & really appreciated the Newbies Hints & Tips postings. Thanks for all of your help.

Sherry

You can't calibrate this touch screen, if you can find the software for it you can reflash the software which might fix the touch screen, but that's about it.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Hope we see you around here more often!