Remove EScan Tablet Security

Arberist

Feb 2, 2014
Hi, My first question and my first Tablet, so be gentle with me please!
I have a Datawind Ubislate 7Ci. I want to remove Escan Tablet Security from it. (Will be using AVAST, AVIRA or AVG for anti virus) When I go to Apps, unistall is not highlighted and does not respond. I tried using "Ask" to search for an answer. But the tool it gave a link to just a had notice that it no longer exist?
I use a Desktop and Lap top PC without too many problems, I would have used Revounistaller on them, but so far can't get it on the Tablet.
Any suggestions to this tablet virgin please?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum
Never having heard of the brand of tablet you have my guess is that it came with that app. If that's the case you would need to root the tablet to uninstall it. Stock apps don't normally have an uninstall option.

Arberist

Feb 2, 2014
Welcome to the forum
Never having heard of the brand of tablet you have my guess is that it came with that app. If that's the case you would need to root the tablet to uninstall it. Stock apps don't normally have an uninstall option.

Yes it was already installed. Any idea how I can remove it please?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You can't remove it without rooting the tablet and I have no idea how you would root that brand and not risk a serious problem. Someone else may have an idea.