[Rom] Rooted 1.5 .57 Zip aligned &app2sd support

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
ok basically what we have here is the latest update rooted & zip aligned busybox and sd fix installed as well as auto wipe of data when flashed.also latest android market 3.4.4 you will already need to be rooted with a custom recovery to flash this .
bare with me right now my wife has taken over my vtab. so i don't have one to test. i ordered another refurbished which will be here by next weekend. then i will begin more work and customization of the rom. first up will be battery % right now its just the latest for us rooted. leave all feedback here. i will do my best to get us moving along.
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. THIS IS DESIGNED THE SONY VIZIO VTAB 1008.FLASHING THIS ROM MAY/WILL RUIN YOUR DEVICE.
MYSELF & ANDROIDTABLETS.NET ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE.Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V1.5

download below.

TEST 3 6:56 eastern 2/5/2012

Last edited:

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
gotta fix the issue with the updater script. hoping someone can pin point where i went wrong. then its all up hill

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
i already have tried i gotta get my updater script in order. its giving a error 6 in cwm. but script looks right i dont get it.

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
someone take a look at this. all seems correct but yet its erroring 6.

mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2", "/system");
mount("MTD", "system", "/system");

The one thing that definitely won't work is the mount command. It has to be modified. Change to.

run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
added to op script is on paste bin. redid it alittle trying a flash now see what happens.

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
I have a request try to figure out how to put in live wallpapers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
one i get the damn updater issue fixed. ill add it to the list first is battery % then a pull down notification bar. those i can do but updater piss me off lol