[ROM][WIP][AMPE][NOVA] Phoenix A31 1.00

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I was looking at the new rockchip but its not that great from what I can tell it will be a battery eater

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Wow that's disappointing considering the rk did look good. Maybe it will prove you wrong :). But do u think in the mean time u could take a look at the Onda Roms? Maybe do some of that magic that you do so well? ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Wow that's disappointing considering the rk did look good. Maybe it will prove you wrong :). But do u think in the mean time u could take a look at the Onda Roms? Maybe do some of that magic that you do so well? ;)

Maybe I will take a look at the onda rom, what is it thats so messed up in there right now? also I wont be posting any " new " works on this only the current project for the NOVA 10.1 here all of the rest will be on badiu(china) and my phone work is always viewable on XDA ive made a rom for almost every HTC phone CM ports and more :)

I could port CM 10 to this device right now but without the source it would be very crappy :p

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Well the main thing on its the stability, the second thing it seems like the full root is sometimes hit or miss. Not sure why on that one. For the most part, Onda did a absolutely crappy job coding. Power management chips still not enabled, and still clocked at like 1gz while in idle or sleep. AND FOR SOME DUMB REASON THEY DISABLED FULL 1080P RECORDING :mad: Apparently the stock launcher causes a lot of lag so many of the users remove it, replacing it with Apex or Nova launcher. I love the Nova launcher and the LMT launcher myself. Like the Novo 9, they have the system only using 512MB of ram instead of more. The apps partition needs to be larger and so on. Pretty much anything and much of anything you could do would be SUPER awesome

Last edited:

gal

Feb 19, 2013
I was looking at the new rockchip but its not that great from what I can tell it will be a battery eater

In fact I know some devices are held by authorized retailers now, being said that they will be available after the Chinese New Year. (maybe by this Sunday)
If you want some info you may find PIPO M9 tests at PIPO M9 RK3188 ??? 28nm CPU + 2GB RAM - ???? - ???? HKEPC Hardware - ?? No.1 PC??? - Powered by Discuz!

Antutu: 17607
Epic Citadel: 41.0 (High Quality)
3D graphics performance seems to be lower than tegra3 and A31

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Tragidy I just need to become ur padawon, lol and learn as much as possible. Because right now everyone don't seem to think u can add or pull drivers from the ROMs without the source code. YOU DID IT!!! Teach me, lol

maurin

Feb 21, 2013
As im following this thread... day by day im convinced to bye this tablet, so people is it worthy 200$, what impression you have. Tragidy i really admire your job so plz dont stop...if i bye it now first week of march it will come and u will have a new tester :D
thanks in advance

HTC EVO 3D
dual boot
**MIUI 2.9.21**
**Paranoid 3.0 from Helicopter88**

Last edited:

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
So can someone tell me why under Tragidy's name is all of a sudden say "BANNED"? Why would this happen?

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Did anyone have a chance to try his latest update before hand? If you go to the first page of the thread, you will seen under his name it says Banned