S7 slim wont turn on

sungod88

Nov 22, 2010
Ok, I didnt do anything but charge it and now it wont even turn on! Idk what to do I cant take it back to best buy because its been like 2 months I have my receipt but I doubt they will take it

sungod88

Nov 22, 2010
Nvm I plugged it into a different usb port and it came right on. That was so scary but I was fully prepared to buy a transformer on thursday lol. If it wasn't 10" id buy it either way...I need a 7" to fit in my pocket at work lol

MrSpeeb

Dec 27, 2010
FYI, I took my S7 back to BB after 6 months and they honored the 1 year warranty. It kept rebooting. I swapped my S7 for an S7 slim, no questions asked by BB.

sungod88

Nov 22, 2010
Oh ok see I didnt purchase any warranty though. You think it will still work? If I could I'd take it back and then pay the extra 100 for something else. I love my s7 but I know damn well huawei won't be giving an update and I feel like until it has 2.3 or higher it somewhat lacking

ANF1967

Jul 27, 2011
I have a similar problem and ask for Huwaei trying to find a easy solution and get this response:
[FONT=宋体] Dear Sir/Madam[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp] sorry for the inconvenience it brought to you , you could take your devie to the vendor or the authorized service center of your operator for a test and check,they will decide whether you could enjoy the warranty or not according to our warranty policy(could meet all demands required by the policy)[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体] thank you
[/FONT]​
customer service
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
mail

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
www.huawei

SO I BELIEVE THE BEST CHOICE IT´S GO BACK TO BB!
REGARDS.