Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 or Asus transformer infinity 700

Oct 14, 2012
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, I am trying to decide between these 2 devices. Which one would you recommend and why? Would there be any advantage with going with the Galaxy Note 10.1 being that i currently have a Galaxy S3?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss those tablets with you. Good luck!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Chosenbydesign,if you choose between the two tablets by design, the FT700 would be the winner! But there is much more to it to make it such......at the same price of the Note 10",$499., the Infinity gives you a better performance with its quad-core Tegra 3 CPU, better screen resolution,better camera, better battery life and double the storage. Sooooo...why even bother to think about which one to buy? :-D

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The Asus Infinity is a great tablet, although honestly the processor of the Note is considerably more powerful than the Tegra 3 in the Infinity or the one in Apples iPad 3. It also has 2 gigs of ram, but this is probably because of the unique multitasking capability of the Note. I think what it comes down to is if you can benefit from the digitizer go with the Note, otherwise the Asus is probably a better value with its killer screen.