SANEI N90 Android 4.0.3 Firmware release, fix bugs!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
You misunderstand. I did have wm8650 but I upgraded & bought n90 from you. I just meant that I had difficulty when trying to put uberoid on my old tablet & don't want that trouble updating my n90.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

my sanei is working well but will not d/load some apps like youtube etc, also if i watch bbc iplayer for more than a few minutes the picture and sound break up. i just want to put right anything that may be causing these errors.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
when i check my tablet pc details, it comes up as m9701 but it is sanei n90. is this right?

web

Apr 18, 2012
i think the seller are kidding us. i also ordered an sanei n90 and yesterday came a same looked without any sanei logo. in settings is m9701t to read.
this is not acceptable because of no support for this tablet. its a drama with the rom-software.

but what i read is that the rom's from sanei n90, gemei g9, ployer momo 11 etc. are matching with this. but what is the newest and where can i get it?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I want to know the same things. Mcbub have sent instructions but what do they mean release livesuit.rar & google usb drivers.rar to pc? I can't find these on download.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Yes I can charge and use at the same time..the lead is pretty short though!

JeanA35

May 27, 2012
I have a SANEI model 9701 (as listed in the "about my device" settings).

I am a definate noob who needs alot of help. I am having problems with apps saying they are incapatable with my device. One such app is Google Voice Search program.

So I looked at this forum and downloaded this release. Here are steps
1. downloaded the file Sanei_N90_2012.3.19_with_updating_manual.rar to my computer (Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit).
2. created a folder called "SaneiUpdate"
3. Unzipped files to folder SaneiUpdate
4. Ran program LiveSuitLiveSuitPack_version_1.07_2011026 from SaneiUpdate folder (on my PC). It asked if I allowed changes to my computer. I said yes
5. Ran LiveSuit on my PC
6. Put the img file in the first line
7. Clicked update and it asked bunch of questions.
8. Nothing happened.

Last edited:

davor1959

Apr 18, 2012
I have more problems with the same tablet (sanei n90 ????) Can not perform factory reset not download anything from google play store nor from internet. Usually I see NO SD CARD or No issuficiant space signs. Does anybody know how to hard reset this tablet? What buttons to push or push and hold to come into recovery mode. Regular way: settings...etc is not working. Thanks

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
I have more problems with the same tablet (sanei n90 ????) Can not perform factory reset not download anything from google play store nor from internet. Usually I see NO SD CARD or No issuficiant space signs. Does anybody know how to hard reset this tablet? What buttons to push or push and hold to come into recovery mode. Regular way: settings...etc is not working. Thanks

Hi friend, if you ordered this tablet from us, you can send me private message about the order number, i will make our customer service staff to contact you and try to offer help.

also have you tried the "reset" button on the tablet? and when you try the regular way to do the factory reset, it is useless? is there any error message or just not function?

for this tablet, we already tried the google play store, it can work well, also before we send our the tablet, we are sure to do the quality test, we will install some basic apps like facebook,youtube to the tablet, so it shouldn't have problem about SD card.

any questions, feel free to ask here.

mcbub.com

davor1959

Apr 18, 2012
I tried to reset button for many times and never reset to factory values as before when I had problem with chinies letters. Now is going back to english. When I want to install something from, all efforts are usless. When I connect to PC and download app straight to tablet internal memory and want to install it sign said: Free up some space and try again (just a few apps are installed and they use les then 1% of space). I tried with lovesuit.exe but seems to me that lovesuit is not recognizing even when PC do. By the way order no. is 1049795

daagii

Jun 26, 2012
Hi friend, if you ordered this tablet from us, you can send me private message about the order number, i will make our customer service staff to contact you and try to offer help.

also have you tried the "reset" button on the tablet? and when you try the regular way to do the factory reset, it is useless? is there any error message or just not function?

for this tablet, we already tried the google play store, it can work well, also before we send our the tablet, we are sure to do the quality test, we will install some basic apps like facebook,youtube to the tablet, so it shouldn't have problem about SD card.

any questions, feel free to ask here.

mcbub.com

Hi It seems u know how to solve my problems :) I have A sanei n90 black I bought couple of days ago and its turning on and then it's sanei logo just does not fade away just keeps going going how do i factory reset and reboot or the reset BUTTON???? HELP please :)

nfl4u

Jul 17, 2012
Hi,

I actually have same problem !

After Sanei Logo turns page which says "my smart my life" and there is blinking android over it ! It wont go further ! Try to reset, but cant do anything ?

- j o n i -