Second A13 Tablet with problems

jeromeof

Jun 23, 2012
Hi,
I brought one of those A13 tablets a few weeks ago and considering the price it has been pretty good (its a bit slow, screen isn't great) but in general it worked the way it should. So, I decided to buy a second one for my daughter which arrived today. Unfortunately this one has much newer firmware which seemed to have some issues. Specifically, it struggles to connect to wifi (the other one once I set it up connects immediately as do my other devices), but this new one at best after maybe 5 minutes of connecting / authenticated / error / connecting ... will eventually connect and works ok on wifi until the screen goes off for a period of time and then again it struggles to connect. Since the other one didn't have the problem and doesn't have the same firmware (this updated firmware in other ways seems better / faster) I think it is a problem with this latest firmware. Can you get your developers to look into this wifi problem and possible post an updated version with this fixed, because I am happy with it in all other ways.

Thanks

Jerome

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Jerome:

Sorry to hear your problem.

could you please let me know which firmware did you get? and please send the problem to our [email protected]

The custoemr service staff will give you help.

thanks