Soon to be owner

Sleighty

Jul 30, 2011
Hi all

Looking at buying a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 when they are released in Australia, just doing some research before I get it :)

tel

Jul 30, 2011
Hi, i'm looking at buying a tablet in Brisbane too.
Looking at the galaxy, Xoom and Thrive which are all excellent, so it's hard to choose which one.
What i have found through abit of research is that all the tablets have basicly the same specs, so it's comes to how it feels in your hands etc.
I'm going to go to a electronic store like JB hifi and and get a good demo on the tablets.
I was thinking of buying a Ipad but i keep on going back to the tablets because of the open possiblies and more hardware features.
My advice is don't rush into it, because i know a good tablet isn't cheap in Australia and also i don't want to be disappointed buying the wrong tablet.
Anyway good luck :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sleighty, welcome to the forum. The best place on the forum for your research would be the Samsung Galaxy Tab section. That would also be the best place to ask questions about that particular tablet.

Sleighty

Jul 30, 2011
Hi, i'm looking at buying a tablet in Brisbane too.
Looking at the galaxy, Xoom and Thrive which are all excellent, so it's hard to choose which one.
What i have found through abit of research is that all the tablets have basicly the same specs, so it's comes to how it feels in your hands etc.
I'm going to go to a electronic store like JB hifi and and get a good demo on the tablets.
I was thinking of buying a Ipad but i keep on going back to the tablets because of the open possiblies and more hardware features.
My advice is don't rush into it, because i know a good tablet isn't cheap in Australia and also i don't want to be disappointed buying the wrong tablet.
Anyway good luck :)

I have a small advantage I work for Myer in the computer section so I have played with the Toshiba and Acer tablets already just waiting for the Galaxy to arrive in the next few weeks.