Sound Quality for A2109

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Is it just my imagination or A2109 actually has a pretty good sound quality compare to other Android Tablet??? I am also wondering if A2109 has a music chips on board...You know, like a Wolfson Audio Chip or something like that.:p

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
The sound is great, Makes GPS navigation enjoyable, most devices I can't hear directions, but with this tablet i have no problem hearing to them, while talking or even listening to the radio.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I had something up my sleeve for my next ROM in regards to sound enhancement but I will have to think about it for a few days , just an utter lack of respect in this thread, just need sometime to see if I feel like doing it??

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah I couldn't believe how nice it sounded through the speakers and then I was even more surprised when I plugged the headphones in. I was going to flash Acid Audio but this tab really doesn't need any sounds enhancers.

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I had something up my sleeve for my next ROM in regards to sound enhancement but I will have to think about it for a few days , just an utter lack of respect in this thread, just need sometime to see if I feel like doing it??

Please keep up your great work, and i believe there are many people appreciating your work including me :D :)

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Yeah I couldn't believe how nice it sounded through the speakers and then I was even more surprised when I plugged the headphones in. I was going to flash Acid Audio but this tab really doesn't need any sounds enhancers.

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

Yeah the sound is pretty nice with speaker, and even better with the headphone plugged in!! The sound quality with headphone is better than my Galaxy S3 for sure :) I would say it's better than my iPod Nano too.

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
I have a nice pair of headphones and it sounds great through them when using a high quality audio source. Speaker volume seems too low sometimes. I rented a movie for the kids to watch in the car and they could not hear it over the road and wind noise.

Last edited:

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I have a nice pair of headphones and it sounds great through them when using a high quality audio source. Speaker volume seems too low sometimes. I rented a movie for the kids to watch in the car and they could not hear it over the road and wind noise.

Yeah although the speaker is nice, but its still a tablet speaker, and therefore it is still lack of large volume output

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
I must admit this I am Very Happy to Hear.
I was most curious about that because my Iconia A500sound leaves a bit to be desired to say the least.
The speakers all the way up are barely audaublie in games, music is barely OK.
It doesn't do bad on external amplified speakers, But the headset usage is the absolute worse.
Like i said this is GREAT NEWS!!!!!