starting over fresh. I need help

forkandbowl

Jan 21, 2013
I rooted, flashed ROM after ROM, and now my tablet runs like crap... I'm sure its just clogged full of crap, but it lags like hell and is almost useless. I know on my gs3, and gs1 the same would happen, and I could just wipe everything back to stock, then flash a rom and have it work right. So....what do I need to accomplish this? Thanks!

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I rooted, flashed ROM after ROM, and now my tablet runs like crap... I'm sure its just clogged full of crap, but it lags like hell and is almost useless. I know on my gs3, and gs1 the same would happen, and I could just wipe everything back to stock, then flash a rom and have it work right. So....what do I need to accomplish this? Thanks!
That sad....hope you get it back....don't forget to nanbackup next time. I use this for default before I rooted....How To Create a Full Android Phone or Tablet Backup Without Rooting or Unlocking Your Device and do a nanbackup after i rooted. its better safe than sorry

forkandbowl

Jan 21, 2013
I typically do a nandroid backup, but lost it along the way. Last install I did,I wiped everything and installed paranoid, and it is what is currently on there. not sure if there is a comparable thing on the Lenovo, but for the gs, I used odin to flash the stock Rom and wipe everything. I want this tablet to be bone stock, like it came from the factory. Doing this always makes things run better. So is there anywhere I can find this?

thanks !

forkandbowl

Jan 21, 2013
lol.. at this point I have no idea what it is doing. It will only go to the lenovo logo and stops there. I can boot into CWM, but there is literally nothing there to flash. I go to choose a zi pand it says no files found.. at all.. anywhere. Is there any way i can use fastboot to flash a rom?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
lol.. at this point I have no idea what it is doing. It will only go to the lenovo logo and stops there. I can boot into CWM, but there is literally nothing there to flash. I go to choose a zi pand it says no files found.. at all.. anywhere. Is there any way i can use fastboot to flash a rom?

You can use a external sdcard to flash a ROM, just go to cwm and select flash from external SD card

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD