Super PAD

Buster0203

Mar 9, 2011
First mistake, bought my Android Super PAD from someone off of Craigslist. Secondly bought this Android Super PAD!!! It is very slow, locks up continually and the USB ports (all of them) do not work. It was brand new in the box. Guess that should have set off the alarms as to why the guy was selling it. I have taken it to best Buy and a large cell phone repair company in Dallas and no one seems to know what to do with it. I guess it is moeny down the drain.

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
Why not look for suppliers !You can request return or Replacement !Because there may be damaged during transport

Zerrick01

Mar 31, 2011
New to this site.....just purchased a super pad/flytouch 2 through amazon.com.....got rid of brand new iPad 2....what did you not like about the super pad? The super pad is all over YouTube and rated no.1 among the the top ten best iPad clones.....just curious???

Buster0203

Mar 9, 2011
I don't like it because it has not worked correctly since I got it. The Micro SD and USB slots do not work. It is also very slow and the touch screen is very non-responsive at times.
New to this site.....just purchased a super pad/flytouch 2 through amazon.com.....got rid of brand new iPad 2....what did you not like about the super pad? The super pad is all over YouTube and rated no.1 among the the top ten best iPad clones.....just curious???

hwang168

May 26, 2011
Try to reset it to factory default:
Press A B C buttons together for 10 seconds. Hopefully this helps.
$361383638_054.jpg$1.0x0.jpg

I don't like it because it has not worked correctly since I got it. The Micro SD and USB slots do not work. It is also very slow and the touch screen is very non-responsive at times.

mugglesquop

Jul 30, 2012
random thread to put it in.

tried a different charger? will it run off the charger but the battery not hold charge? bit more info needed :)

Vlad910

Aug 1, 2012
The super pad most likely has a 5v 2A supply make sure that your charger has the same value and not much higher because lower won't charge it and much higher may burn it. 12v 5A may be fine but don't risk going that high

Pfiltz

Aug 10, 2012
I have a superpad that is on the blink after 2 days. Slow WiFi.

The reseller asked me to do a factory reset.

Now that I have done this, when it boots up, all I get on the screen is a white bullseye with crosshairs that jump to each corner, when ever a button or screen function is pressed. The only way I can shut it off is to use the recessed button with a pen.

Sheeeeeeesh