Superpad III Questions

joet4

Dec 27, 2011
Hi,

My user name is joet4 and I live in Pensacola, Florida. I have never used a cell phone and this is my first tablet PC.

The white box identified the product as Superpad III. The included manual consisted of a 4 page pictorial showing a 9.7" and a 10.2 " Tablet PC. Mine is 10.2". At the end was a statement "for detailed operating instructions click File Browser on the main menu and then select ROM to view Users Manual". I am unable to follow these instructions so I have no help in understanding the operation of this tablet. I have been working with it for about 2 weeks. I am connected to wi-fi and my email. The video on ytube is good. However, web streaming is terrible as it is very slow and includes maximum stuttering. I have located the installed folders including a flash folder. That folder does not include any files. I have purchased one 4gb micro SD card but I have never used one as of yet. I am unable to download anything directly to the device.

I would very much appreciate any advice that you may offer. The information that I have found on this tablet is as follows:

MODEL: Android Tab 10.
Android Version: v2.3 2011-09.
Kernal Version: 2.6.32.9-01001112.
Build: FRF 85B.
Root@Jackie-Desktop # 137.

Thank you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Joe, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member here. Sorry to hear you're having problems and I'm moving your thread to the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 section for you. The folks there are the experts with that tablet and should be able to help you with any questions you have. Good luck!