superuser nonsu crash problem

tektalk2day

Oct 17, 2012
when I ask to grant root it crashes with nosfu error and I tried to clear superuser data no luck factory reset no luck I have a huawei s7 on 2.2.2 plz heeelp

Last edited:

tektalk2day

Oct 17, 2012
And when I try to update su BINARY its. Stuck on granting su and there's no prompt to ask if I allow plz help

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I don't know anything about your tablet, but have you tried to uninstall and then reinstall the app? Also how did you root your tablet? Perhaps rerooting it might help.

tektalk2day

Oct 17, 2012
i rooted the tablet via gingerbreak and now im unable to use root it because superuser keeps crashing cause it checks for super user im unable to use rom manager and i have no idea how to remove it any suggestions plz i need quick help and how can i reinstall the software android 2.2.2 for my tablet but i have to fix this superuser issue ASAP

tektalk2day

Oct 17, 2012
i dont know what i did but i fixed it i think its when i updated the bionary that it fixed

tektalk2day

Oct 17, 2012
How Gingerbreak doesent work cause. When It checks for superuser superiser becomes unresponsive.l

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Well if you can't reroot it nothing can be done. Do you have a custom recovery on it?

tektalk2day

Oct 17, 2012
I have no clue how do i check and i tried rom manager but itsaysno clockmod and i tried and it just freezes and superuser too