Thanks to Samsung, I might get fired tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corybantic

Jun 24, 2011
This piece of s*** just decided to crash on me as I was applying Samsung's craptacular TouchWiz update. In essence, I cannot retrieve ANY INFORMATION let alone ALL OF THE F****** WORK I did this weekend! It's 10:30 p.m. and customer service simply recommended a hard reset...nothing, so now the only f-in option is to have Samsung send me a UPS box so I can send it away and I should have it back in 7-14 motherf****** days. Because, of course, my life can stop to wait for them to send me back my s***.

Sorry Samsung, you lose. F*** your tab, I'm getting an IPad first thing tommorow. F*** your company, I hope Apple sues the F*** out of you and stops every and all sales of your piece of crap tablet because - thanks to you, there are more than likely more people out there in the same f****** position as me! Thanks Samsung, for now I have to stay up for the next f****** 11 hours redoing ALL OF THE F****** WORK that I did since last Friday.

I hope your company fails, I hope you and your stockholders suck a fat d*** and, above everything else, I hope you lose each and every war against your competitors. I will personally make it my mission to tell everybody I come in contact with, not to buy ANY OF YOUR products; I don't care it it's a phone, stove, range, or refridgerator - I'll make sure that no one that I know even remotely entertains the notion of ever buying one of your products. F*** you Samsung, rot in hell.

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
Your posing in the wrong Forum....why don't you re-post on Samsung's Forum base....The might have some kind words for you too.... properly not F**** Y**** Too.
By the way my friends IPad2 just crashed and burn not long ago...Lost everything...lucky he backup his work!
Sh#T Happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.