I give up.

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
I have spent the last 2 days rooting and ADB'n the working of the 2 Tabs I got . I have pulled the full file structure, and tried to get it to an IMG file. but to no avail. I have just a few days left to return this. I think I have to. I am thinking that I will return BOTH of the SYTABEX7's I have and get something else. but after reading about the others I feel that there is NO TAB that is worth the $$$ yet. Let me know wehen this Tech works. until then I will NOT be wasting my time with these useless, UNHACKABLE pieces of crap! I have even hear that the UBER COOL Xoom sucks! I give up! It's the f"n 21st century!!!!!!!!!! i CAN DEAL WITH NO FLYING CARS! but a tables that works for longer than a week.......... NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First thing 2morrow I am taking BOTH of mine back and RIPPING THE CVS ***** A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU SELL A PIECE OF CRAP AND NOT FEEL BAD?!?!~?!!?!
I QUIT!

**** SYLVANIA FOR NEVER ANSWERING MY EMAIL!
THIS WILL NEVER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF i could wish an earthquake on them I would! I hate to be mean but they have left me no other option!) I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED OFF AT A CO. FOR ANY PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!! $ WEEKS AND NO ANSWER TO MY EMAIL?!?!?!?!?!????????????!?!?!?!?
I am ready to go on a spree!

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
When you calm down and regroup,I would like to hire you to rip a new one for a guy named Bernard at ***************.They did same thing to me on two tablets that lasted only 3 hours ! I sent them back to Hong Kong Phooey and they lost one and stole the other one! 40 days later, ,no refund & no replacement!