Transformer Infinity Cases

Giblien

Jul 1, 2012
I was wondering if anyone out there knows any cases designed for the Transformer Infinity? Will cases designed for the prime work on the infinity?

Thanks!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I was wondering if anyone out there knows any cases designed for the Transformer Infinity? Will cases designed for the prime work on the infinity?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum

It may be a little early to look for an Infinity specific case as the cases usually follow the release of the tablets by a few weeks. I suspect, from what I've seen, that a 201 Prime case would probably work but I can't say for certain.

Giblien

Jul 1, 2012
Are the camera, speakers, ports etc all in the same spots on the 201 as the infinity?

sandpiper

May 1, 2011
I have a Case Logic VNA-210 case for my Prime. Since the physical specs for the Inifinity
are the same, this case should work just fine.

jarbre

Jul 17, 2012
sandpiper said:
I have a Case Logic VNA-210 case for my Prime. Since the physical specs for the Inifinity
are the same, this case should work just fine.

At least the headphone jack, volume rocker, micro HDMI port, and the microphone has moved on he infinity, compared to the prime. I'm not sure if the rest of the ports buttons and speakers are exactly in the same locations, but at least they are in the same areas. Power jack and dock connectors would be, to work with the keyboard which is the same on the two tablets.
Dimensions are the same except for slight change in thickness. This would not make a difference though.
The origami tran sleeve would work on the infinity, and blurex has made a nice case stand, that could work, perhaps, but headphone jack cut out would not match, and in the new position this might have to squeeze in.
I am waiting to se an infinity specific case.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonichives

Jul 17, 2012
the volume rocker is in a different location. its been located to the top right. old spot was left side. I dont had the specs on thr prime but when looking at cases for prime to see if compatable. ports are not in the same location. speaker is the same location. hope this helps. just opened my infinity today....7/17/2012

mgullick

Aug 22, 2012
They have the Bluerex case for the TF700 but, of course, it's PU leather - not real leather.

Can anybody provide input on that? Does it look cheap, feel cheap, look good, look like real leather?

rhauer

Sep 10, 2012
The Bluerex case seems really nice but I can't find one for the TF700. Does it exist?

They have the Bluerex case for the TF700 but, of course, it's PU leather - not real leather.

Can anybody provide input on that? Does it look cheap, feel cheap, look good, look like real leather?