Trouble Syncing Words With Friends with Facebook

rreince

Dec 25, 2011
Hi everyone, I just bought the Sony tablet and getting to know it, seems pretty straight forward (understanding I'm not the fastest learn with this stuff) but have little doubt this is the place for answers and ideas.

I seem to be having trouble syncing my Words with Friends with Facebook- default message is "Sorry the website underfined cannot be found" any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help

Great to be on board.

Bob

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Bob, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to Android Tablet. Nice to have you here as a member of the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Apps section for you. Hopefully, someone will be able to help you out.

justmaryp

Feb 21, 2012
I just bought an Asus Transformer Prime.. looked forward to the Words with Friends App.. as I play on Facebook, but like you.. I never get the option to log in with Facebook. It will only allow me to set up a new account.. and start from scratch. But all of my games and friends are on FB.

From googling the issue, I'm beginning to believe that the WWF Android Tablet app.. does NOT allow Facebook interface?
And I can't access the game on FB itself via my tablet..I get an error saying that something isn't optimized or something.

I'd really like the app to connect with Facebook.. am I missing something? or is this not going to happen. :(

yudhaae

Feb 13, 2012
Words sometimes doesnt work with my GTP6200, but when I close and open again it works fine. I dont like this, so I uninstall it

jme574

Feb 24, 2012
I bought the Asus TF101 for my wife and it is doing the same thing. She can play from the droid market app but she can not play it on FB. I have searched the web endlessly trying to fix this for her and the best answer I have been able to find is quoted as
I downloaded words free from the android market, and it installed version 4.62 on my phone. I downloaded it on the Asus Transformer with Android 3.2 honeycomb and got version 3.61. Version 4.62 asks to log in with your facebook account where 3.61 does not.

The amazon app store does not differentiate between the versions of android and allowed me to download and install the 4.62 version on the tablet, but it would not run. I got an error each time it I started the App.

My guess is that Zynga has not released a new version of the app that is compatible with Android 3.2 which allows you go connect with facebook as well.