Uninstall CynogenMod 6.2.0-BETAWPDN

navinp

Nov 30, 2011
Hi,

Since I flashed to this firmware from the latest Pandigital OFW, I can seem to connect by WPDN to my PC or even see the SD card. Any idea how I can flash back to stock?

Thjudge

Dec 13, 2011
Hope this helps...

I screwed up and flashed the s10 CM6 over the current sh20 and guess what... had issues. Since I'm a noob at this I thought I had bricked my WPDN as it got stuck in the flash loop. Hit the reset button and booted to PD screen then Android screen and froze.. couple of random up/dn vol hits (lots of cursing) and somehow I got into the system launcher (odd but hey I screwed it up anyway). Then like you, I could not get my pc to see my WPDN int/ex SD card no matter what i did until....

When you plug the usb into your device a little memo comes across the top bar---pull the info bar down and then hit connect usb device or some such--this will take you to a second screen that asks if you want to connect your sd card via usb or something similar and presto change-o you are in. Then fix as you see fit --- me, went back to pd3/11 and will try going the OPDN Base route but last time the GAPPS vers killed my wifi :(

Hope it helps -- but since this is an old post you probably already got your answer...