V-Tab and CourseSmart?

Goofycoder

Nov 25, 2011
I am considering purchasing the Vizio tablet, in part, for school. I use an Android app called CourseSmart to access my textbooks online from my phone, but I would like a larger screen for studying. I have read that not all apps will work on the V-Tab, so I am wondering if someone might be willing to download it and verify that it works for me before I spend the money. I would prefer to avoid rooting it, if possible. But, I am not entirely opposed to it.

Thanks in advance.

gjhuff

Oct 30, 2011
I am considering purchasing the Vizio tablet, in part, for school. I use an Android app called CourseSmart to access my textbooks online from my phone, but I would like a larger screen for studying. I have read that not all apps will work on the V-Tab, so I am wondering if someone might be willing to download it and verify that it works for me before I spend the money. I would prefer to avoid rooting it, if possible. But, I am not entirely opposed to it.

Thanks in advance.

I tried, but couldn't find the app in the Market or the Amazon App Store. Sometimes the Market app on the VTAB screens out apps it doesn't support. Where did you get it?