very fustraited with site and a500

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
everytime i do something on this site i get the popup saying to download the android native app. i already did that. i just dont want to use it all the tiem.

also when i try to select notifications and go to inbox i keep getting sent to the add that is under it. i can never get to my inbox.

is there a setting i need to change?

HD87

May 14, 2011
Make sure your browser is set to Desktop mode.
Asfar as notifications, happens to me aswell when you go to click on inbox it opens up the ad at the top.
Instead long press notification & click open then go to inbox.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Yeah makes the site real slow. Can't blame the A500 though - excellent device. But as they say "a bad workman blames his tools." Most of us are still learning to use our A500.

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
I was not bkaming my a500 or the site. Just trying figure out what was up is all.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I was not bkaming my a500 or the site. Just trying figure out what was up is all.

I was not having a go at you. Sometimes things happen that frustrate me too. A this forum is excellent for learning - well done to the moderators!

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I'm in the same boat. I too would rather visit this site through the browser as apposed to the app. It looks much better on the browser and I already know how to navigate it.