W7 internal SD

Ambermile

Jun 16, 2011
Guys - can you tell me *where* the internal sd card is? I thought it was on the bottom middle but that's the phone module. I need to get at it to sort a major problem I have (total brickedness)

Arthur

Ambermile

Jun 16, 2011
OK, so I have looked all over and there is not one there at all... must be solid state onboard I guess. There goes that option of flashing the card externally so looks like the W7 stays a brick until either Synrgic or the original seller (8havelock on Ebay) decide to get off their butts and help out here!

Arthur

Ambermile

Jun 16, 2011
Is it just me or is Synrgic gone awful quiet? No replies to emails for the last 10 days or so, leaving me stuck with a dead paperweight :(

Arthur

Werk_AG

Jul 14, 2011
More than a month, after the first beta 2.3 version, and not even a update! I think they have give up of they own device.

patanplace

Jul 19, 2011
Hi guys,
please keep commenting your experiences for unbricking the dreambook w7...
Mine is completly bricked after a bad update.

After some comercial interchange of mails with Synrgic and euogo, when i commented my problems.... I got no replies!!!!

I've opned the brick, the nand is soldered, there is not internal SD. I've tried everything to boot in mfg or fastboot or any recovery mode, no way.... The PC recognices the ADB mode but doesnt works the adb.

Best regards