Watching video from GoPro on android tablet??

gtimes2

Aug 12, 2011
New to tablet world. Thanks for any help!! I have a GoPro video camera and want to watch video just recorded using tablet while at track (no PC available). When I connect the camera to the tablet with the USB nothing comes up. Is there a special application I need to have to do what I am trying to do? Also tried to do the same with my Nikon digital camera. Unable to view pictures on camera through tablet? :confused: Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks

Aug 18, 2011
New to tablet world. Thanks for any help!! I have a GoPro video camera and want to watch video just recorded using tablet while at track (no PC available). When I connect the camera to the tablet with the USB nothing comes up. Is there a special application I need to have to do what I am trying to do? Also tried to do the same with my Nikon digital camera. Unable to view pictures on camera through tablet? :confused: Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks

I am sure, you need to copy the videos and pictures from your camera to android tablet

1MK

Dec 13, 2011
I can confirm this does work on a Coby MID7127.

Using supplied host USB cable, then USB to gopro, all videos and pictures stored on SD card on gopro are shown in Gallery.

Way slick to be able to check footage while out and about.