what a learning curve!!!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
People,

I just got the Galaxy Note 10.1 and holy simoleons what a change from the A500. Still love my a500 though. I'm still trying to get use to this Note beast.

I must say that I am impressed greatly by the marked improvement in the speed and responds it has over the a500. I also impressed at the quality of service of samsung. This was sadly lacking by Acer.

And yes I must update my signature

Douvie.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I know the feeling. Had a Samsung Galaxy S3 and ASUS Transformer, then gave the S3 to my wife and got an S4, (bigger difference than I would have thought), but now I (also) have an LG Optimus G Pro. It gets difficult to keep the differences straight.

The S4 and the LG have the menu and back buttons on opposite sides of the phone and those are my 2 primary phones, and that's only the start of the differences.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Actually your post reminded me that I forgot the phones. My personal phone is a HTC EVO 3D and the work one is a HTC WILDFIRE S. Big OS differences between ICS and Froyo on the phones. I supose it is also how the different manufacturers package their products. Impressed with the Note.

Douvie