Where is the Agenda app?

EZguy

Jul 3, 2011
In Settings/Applications/Application manager it includes in the built-in apps one called Agenda (the icon is a notebook with rings at the top). I cannot find any other trace of this app in my A500. I believe it has only been there since 3.1. I don't see anything like it in the app stores. Any ideas or information appreciated.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
In Settings/Applications/Application manager it includes in the built-in apps one called Agenda (the icon is a notebook with rings at the top). I cannot find any other trace of this app in my A500. I believe it has only been there since 3.1. I don't see anything like it in the app stores. Any ideas or information appreciated.

Its a Widget, not an app you launch directly. Long press a blank spot on the screen and select it from the list of widgets.

It pulls from your Google Calendar all of the events in the next couple days and displays them on a post-it note looking thingie.

Not very useful if you ask me, especially since there is also a Calendar App which does the same thing bette.

EZguy

Jul 3, 2011
Its a Widget, not an app you launch directly. Long press a blank spot on the screen and select it from the list of widgets.

It pulls from your Google Calendar all of the events in the next couple days and displays them on a post-it note looking thingie.

Not very useful if you ask me, especially since there is also a Calendar App which does the same thing bette.

Thank you. Got it. Live and learn.