Which tablet to buy? Please help!

Nov 10, 2012
I am looking for a cheap chinese tablet with good community support (preferably from CM or AOKP or similar).

The Aurora II looks like a good candidate to me: 7 inch screen, 16 GB storage, nice dual core processor, enough RAM, low price, good community support etc.

But it seems this tablet is not exactly new. Also, it seems that the Aurora II is out of stock in most places. So I was wondering what the most important alternatives are? On this forum alone there so many different tablets. I am considering the Ainol Crystal as well. It's difficult for a tablet noob like me to get an idea about which tablets present good value at the moment and which are just too old or too faulty or too expensive to be competetive.

So: What are some good value 7 inch tablets with good community support etc. And also links to retailers that ship to my country (Denmark, Europe) are very welcome.

Apr 14, 2012
I am looking for a cheap chinese tablet with good community support (preferably from CM or AOKP or similar).

The Aurora II looks like a good candidate to me: 7 inch screen, 16 GB storage, nice dual core processor, enough RAM, low price, good community support etc.

But it seems this tablet is not exactly new. Also, it seems that the Aurora II is out of stock in most places. So I was wondering what the most important alternatives are? On this forum alone there so many different tablets. I am considering the Ainol Crystal as well. It's difficult for a tablet noob like me to get an idea about which tablets present good value at the moment and which are just too old or too faulty or too expensive to be competetive.

So: What are some good value 7 inch tablets with good community support etc. And also links to retailers that ship to my country (Denmark, Europe) are very welcome.

You may consider Ainol Novo 7 Flame (7" IPS Dislay/Dual-Core CPU/Dual Camera/Bluetooth/HDMI): CHRISTMAS SALE: Ainol Novo 7 Flame Dual Core Android Tablet IPS Screen 1280*800 Dual Cam

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011

go with a rk3066