wifi connection

anniegabriel

Feb 12, 2012
Hello I have just bought a zedpad tablet for my daughter and we want to use a wifi connection in the house that we are about to share with someone. How do we do it? Currently we are trying to use a wireless connection with a B.T. home hub for which I have the password and other details for. We can get a connection to the web via a plug in cable but wireless isn't happening. If anyone can help us we would be s grateful for the help. tHANK YOU XX

Kackalakin

Feb 11, 2012
Well If theres wifi then go to your settings and turn on wifi If itv was off. Then you click below and It will say something about manage acess points or something similar click it then. You click the accesspoint and BOOM. You have wifi you can turn of the feature to.

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210

anniegabriel

Feb 12, 2012
Thank you I will try that and let you know if I am successful !!
Well If theres wifi then go to your settings and turn on wifi If itv was off. Then you click below and It will say something about manage acess points or something similar click it then. You click the accesspoint and BOOM. You have wifi you can turn of the feature to.

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210

J

jimbo7630

@anniegabriel, Kackalakin is right, you have to enable wireless access on your tablet (and probably enter the password/code for your BT HomeHub) It should work, from what I remember the HomeHub's Wi Fi is "always on"

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Annie, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Zenithink Tablets section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!