Zenithink C91 cannot Upgrade T_T - "Bad BootLoader Arguments "(null)"

sapatuButut

May 14, 2012
I have problem when i want to upgrade my Zenithink c91. I already copy the image from zenithink and placed it into root folder of my sdcard.
reset the device and press camera and power button. Android System Recovery running but there are erorrs

"Bad BootLoader Arguments "(null)"
unknown volume for path /udisk/factory_update_param.aml
cant mount /udisk/factory_update_param.aml

anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Sharing is Caring!

pdimo29

May 18, 2012
Hi, the Zenithink website suggests that you format your micro sd card (as fat32) before performing a system update. If this does not work they suggest using a smaller sd card, try 2Gb. I've performd all my updates using a 2 Gb card.

sapatuButut

May 14, 2012
Hi, the Zenithink website suggests that you format your micro sd card (as fat32) before performing a system update. If this does not work they suggest using a smaller sd card, try 2Gb. I've performd all my updates using a 2 Gb card.

then how is the directory structure after you format the sdcard?

thanks..

sapatuButut

May 14, 2012

now i try with 2gb sd card...
hope it will works... :(

sapatuButut

May 14, 2012
it doesn't work,. I already try with 2Gb Sdcard...

i still with error
"Bad BootLoader Arguments "(null)"
unknown volume for path /udisk/factory_update_param.aml
cant mount /udisk/factory_update_param.aml"

pdimo29

May 18, 2012
Please refer to the manufacturers website Zenithink .

Download the official rom and follow the instructions. Your sd card should only have the one directory (zt-update) and one file (UpdateInfo). The copying of these files to your sd card should occur on your computer. Once completed transfer the microsd card to your ZT280 C91 upgrade, make sure it is completely powered down before you do this, then start up your device by pressing the power and camera buttom simultaneously until you see the updating your device message. Make sure the tablet is plugged jnto mains power before performing the update.