3.2 update hit North Carolina

Dstutts

Sep 20, 2011
I cut on my a500 like 15 mins ago and checked system update like every day and there it was. It took about 10 mins total but all seems to be well so far. Will update later.....

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Dstutts

Sep 20, 2011
For some reason now my GPS location isn't working?

BucketAcerTab

Sep 12, 2011
got it , charlotte... acting odd , Quadrent standard won't run the cpu bench mark. The HD Widgets aren't showing right, browser crashed when I came here the first time -----
Mark

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
Just received my 3.2 upgrade this morning, it went without problem. So far everything seems to be working up to spec.

achebee4you

Jun 4, 2011
I have the 32gig model it just did an update but the tablet still says 3.1 any clue? Did I miss something. I've had the tablet for over 4 months in the FL area

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
I have the 32gig model it just did an update but the tablet still says 3.1 any clue? Did I miss something. I've had the tablet for over 4 months in the FL area

Download and install took about 15 to 20 minutes. Then the system performed a restart. If it did not download and perform an install and reboot, the install did not complete.

Desso

Jul 18, 2011
monroe nc here and my update came across this morning. browser crashes and most importantly splashtop hd disconnects!! this SSUUXX how do we go back? i was much better before. dont run crap legacy stuff so this is useless to me.
PLEASE HELP

Dstutts

Sep 20, 2011
GPS is on just not working I checked and then double checked any ideas?

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
mine asked me to update it. I postponed it so I could check here first. last tiem i did not several function on my phone changed and stopped working.

what did they fix ?

people are posing what the y broke but what was it suppose to fix?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
mine asked me to update it. I postponed it so I could check here first. last tiem i did not several function on my phone changed and stopped working.

what did they fix ?

people are posing what the y broke but what was it suppose to fix?

Wow...
Tortured English 101.

It fixes a number of things, but nothing to get all excited about. You will see no major improvements.
Minor things of interest to people who think they are still running iPads and insist on cabling the Acer to their PC.
Zooming for Apps that were designed for phones.

It doesn't break anything except Root, and that is only temporary. Yet you will always find a few users
that have problems updating. Read the threads here, and you see most say it was uneventful.

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
Sorry my tablet seems to do its own thing with the kbd. I should have cought some of that. Tablet seem flaky today and I have not updated it yet. so maybe I'll do the update.

Did the update. Still seems slow when I type. I'll have to see what else is new etc.