7" MID need firmware update

Red7

Dec 26, 2012
I have a 7" MID tablet with the Boxchip A10 cortex A8 single core processor. Mine is a generic Chinese model but I've seen it re-branded a couple times such as the Aluratek AT107F. In the settings it lists the model number as DFP7005B.

So, any idea how to update the firmware? Where to find an actual file even?

I tried the aluratek update using the LiveSuitPack. It failes when I get to the point when I need to boot into the bootloader. I get the green droid with the loading bar until he ends up on his back with a red triangle. :( I get the same result anytime I try to get into the bootloader screen.

Any help?

Last edited:

Red7

Dec 26, 2012
Thanks for the reply and the link Rowdyeh.
But I don't see anything of theirs that looks like what I have. Let me clarify that this is NOT for my Onda V711, but for my other tablet which is only called MID.

Here is a link to a look-alike, however my model does not have wifi N : CINEPAD 7 also the 4gb white version listed here: amazon

Even with an update.zip file I cannot access the bootloader? screen from holding down the volume and power buttons. Like I said, I end up with a dead android with a red triangle. Any ideas?

Red7

Dec 26, 2012
Thanks. It does look like the momo, but I don't see a jellybean update yet, so no need for doing anything right now I guess.