7022 stuck on lock screen..what can i do?

beesathome

Dec 15, 2011
Hi my unrooted 7022 will not let me unlock it. i have used the reset button on the back but still won't unlock. is there something else i can try? thanks so much

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
if you forgot your pattern. try this from coby support:
[h=4]How do I gain access to my tablet if I forgot the unlock pattern code?[/h]This procedure will delete all items (files) and entries on the MID7015-please back up files on your computer if possible first. This is a Master Reset Procedure.
  1. Power the unit off. Press and hold the "Power Button" till the "Device Option menu appears.
  2. Click "Power Off" and select "OK"
  3. Once the unit has been turned off. Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds.
  4. When the Android Icon and warning triangle appear , press the "back" button )silver tone button) once.
  5. The Android recovery screen will appear. The "Home/Menu" button will allow you to scroll up and down.
  6. Press the Home/Menu button to scroll to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" Then press the "back" button
  7. On the next screen Scroll to "yes-delete all user data" Press the "back" button.
  8. On the next screen Choose "reboot system now" and Press the "back" button.
  9. You will now be able to access the tablet.