A81-E+ will not work properly on Wifi & programs keep crashing

DRS7773

Nov 15, 2010
Hi,

I have bought 2 chinese tablet pc's

1. A81-E+
2. A81-E+G Sensor

However they come with Android 1.5 installed and do not connect to my sister-in-laws wifi or the free wifi at my McDonalds.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hi,
1. A81-E+
2. A81-E+G Sensor

However they come with Android 1.5 installed and do not connect to my sister-in-laws wifi or the free wifi at my McDonalds.
Thanks in advance.
------------------
Hi DRS,
I too have Wits A81E bought in mid-August and I know that all A81E's are installed with Android 2.2 - so are you sure you have 1.5! If so whom did you buy it from and when ? When you say e+G sensor it can not be B4 NOV!
You have to provide more details really if you want help - what is the mes.; what exactly or you doing etc.
Any way good luck.
Vijay

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
As a total agreement with Vijay. The A81 never was built with 1.5. The A81 was 2.1 A81E is 2.2 and A81E+/A81G are both 2.2.

The firmware as Vijay knows is not 1.5 either. It is a date such as 0831, 1028 and 1122 is the latest firmware

You may not have a WITStech build. You may have one of the many one offs which are A81E but have names like Middnite and W1060. But no idea otherwise

Can you verify, what you are providing does not match with the A81 series.

DRS7773

Nov 15, 2010
Hi,

1. A81-E+
2. A81-E+G Sensor

Thanks in advance.

Hi, both these tablets I have bought from this website witstech.com.cn

Also, both tablets have G-sensor.

Except neither tablet has the Witstech name on them.

I do not know if this website is genuine or the tablets are genuine.

Sometimes the prgrams crash. These tablets might be older - I do not know.

I may go with the apad or some other tablet pc from china (cheap). Some friends want my stuff but do not want to pass on rubbish.