Adroid Wont Boot ?? helpp !!

harryh

Oct 6, 2010
Hey all i own a
Rockchip 2808 Dual Core Android Tablet

and when i boot it gets passed the picture of the robot and then i get the ANDROID wrighting in the middle of the screen and it never gets past this -.- theres a picture attached. The man i bought it off said to flash it and i have no idea how to do this ive tried verious tutorials but they use one of thouse USB to micro SD things and i havent got one ='[ but i do have the usb cable for the tablet =D please help :) $epad.jpg

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
its looks like the zenithink zt-180. you will need the special cable with the usb to mini-b connection in order to flash the rom the mini-b connects thru to the OTG connection. if you look on the forum for 'zenithink usa' it has a youtube video on flashing the rom

harryh

Oct 6, 2010
Okay ive followed that video and im pritty sure i can update the firmware ! i just dont know how to put my tablet in flash mode ? bcus if i hold the menu button + Power button it just dose the same boot anyway and get stuck at ANDROID or can i still update it ? Thanks :)

harryh

Oct 6, 2010
Okay i dont think it is a zenithink zt-180 because USB burn tool dose not reconise it because the device status dose not go green

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
just to make sure this is where you are trying to establish the usb connection between your computer and the tablet. if you are having trouble loading the usb driver on your laptop i had to use windows xp over windows 7 to get this done. if you are pass that step then contact the seller where to get the latest drivers

harryh

Oct 6, 2010
Window 7 reconises all the drivers on it but USB burn tool dosent go green :( and i dont know how to put my tablet in flash mode

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
1) can you try pressing the 'reset' option to see if that helps, it maybe a small hole that allows a paperclip to poke thru.
2) ask the seller for the flash software and try using that

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
i was wrong on the model

ttp://www.**********/rockchip-apad-7-quot-2gb-android-dual-core/p-ff80808129d940600129f2fb647a60c1.html

xrnnavman

Nov 13, 2010
Look for a tiny push button (flush) on the back of you tablet, press this for a Hard reboot then wait for a full boot up.

harryh

Oct 6, 2010
i found it :) it was the evilest hidden little rubber button ive tried it 3 times it restarts and gets stuck at exactly the same point again ):