Advice Needed For Selecting An Appropriate Tablet

jackwik

May 11, 2012
Hi All, I am looking at buying an Android tablet and need some help. My needs are in terms of hardware usb, bluetooth, and Micro SD, the functionality I am looking for is reading pdf's containing diagrams and naturally written materials, surfing the net and watching movies. I have been looking at the Samsung Galaxy, ACER A500/510, or ASUS Transformer. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks. Jack.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi All, I am looking at buying an Android tablet and need some help. My needs are in terms of hardware usb, bluetooth, and Micro SD, the functionality I am looking for is reading pdf's containing diagrams and naturally written materials, surfing the net and watching movies. I have been looking at the Samsung Galaxy, ACER A500/510, or ASUS Transformer. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks. Jack.

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum, you can also have a look at the Ainol novo 7 Aurora. it's also a good 7 inch tablet PC.

Jelena

May 14, 2012
I think that Samsung Galaxy can be the best option for you. You can get all the facilities which is needed by you. :) Hope this can help you.

stacyfan

May 28, 2012
U dont need anything too fancy by the sounds of it, most budget low end tablets would fit that criteria...loads of them at ipadalternative but im not really in a position to recommend one because im still relative newbie