After seeing the tablets from CES.....

imkylee

Jan 6, 2011
After seeing the tablets released from CES (not includding the 10.1 inch tablets), to me the Huawei S7 seems to hold up pretty good. The Dell Streak 7 to be honest I was disappointed in the screen resolution and the fact they didn't up the resolution from 800by480. Granted the processor is a dual core and will be very fast, but aside from that, the Huawei S7 seems like a good buy still...

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
After seeing the tablets released from CES (not includding the 10.1 inch tablets), to me the Huawei S7 seems to hold up pretty good. The Dell Streak 7 to be honest I was disappointed in the screen resolution and the fact they didn't up the resolution from 800by480. Granted the processor is a dual core and will be very fast, but aside from that, the Huawei S7 seems like a good buy still...

I also think so. For $300 unlocked, it is still a good buy. If Huawei just gives us, at least 2.2 it will remain among the best choices for some time to come.

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
I have heard about the new tablets capabilities but no pricing...it would be interesting to hear about prices in order to have a quality/price/capabilities comparison...