Aldiko Book Reader 2.0 is out now!

Grumpy2906

Jan 11, 2011
Download Aldiko Book Reader 2.0 (Aldiko 2.0)

You can download Aldiko 2.0 (the latest version of Aldiko ) here:
http://www.aldiko.com/downloads/aldiko2.apk
Please note that Aldiko 2.0 requires devices with Android OS version 2.1 or above to work on.

I liked it at first, but i find it a little bit clunky.
Instead I installed NOOK. Way better looking and the choices of fonts are better.

You have to search on GOOGLE for the NOOK app. I did not find it in Market.

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
Love the new version of Aldiko. The update has some pretty good improvements! I prefer it to the Kindle app. :)

dheerajnagpal

Jan 8, 2011
I installed it but found it to be quite buggy.

Crashed 3-4 times on me in 30 minutes. Also, the User Interface has gone backward. On older version, if a book don't have the cover page, the name was visible separately. In latest version, the book's name is not visible.
further, I found it to be quite slow compared to older version.

Uninstalled it within an hour itself.

cupstack

Jan 28, 2011
I just got a Coby 7015 this afternoon - how can I tell which version of Alkido is currently on the tablet?

edited 20110128 11:20pm: I figured it out - hit the MENU button for options

I had version 1.x

Last edited:

willber

Jan 9, 2011
Just go to the AppsLib market and select My Apps and you get a list of already installed programs. Since Aldiko comes with the tablet, AppsLib will tell you if an update is available.

carma42

Feb 13, 2011
Yea the Kindle app is the easiest to use with the most options to read with. It is super easy to add books to also.

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011
Wow. Big changes here. I don't hate it but I definitely prefer the Kindle app. Nice changes overall.

Sent from my MID7015