Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I do need a check to remind me to put beer in the frig.

$BearPool.jpg

That shouldn't be a problem, it says you can add reminders of your own. Don't forget beer for the bear too.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Handy Photo is the 7/21 app.

Handy Photo was designed for those with a strong passion for photo editing. The app is a perfect choice when it comes to correcting and enhancing photos from all possible angles.

Edit your photo with the Handy Photo's complete set of truly powerful tools and obtain the results that will definitely impress you and all those viewing your works of art.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Just Three Words is the 7/22 app.

“Bright, Warm, Big” – Can you find the word that groups these words together with only three clues? Just Three Words is a new and exciting word game that will keep you entertained for hours!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Simply Yoga is the 7/23 app.

Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains level one and level two 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routines that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I don't do yoga, so someone else can review this one. It does have a large file, 47+ MB.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

Has Tiki made friends with any of the neighbors up there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Bloons TD 5 is the 7/24 app.

Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Bloons TD 5 is the 7/24 app.

Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.

This one has a ton of 5 star ratings, and I don't know why. It is a tower defense game, so if you like those, you might want to check this out. However, it tells you right up front, In-App Purchases. Also it is 88.3 MB and requires access to a list of your accounts.

WOOT OFF TODAY!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
PhotoSuite 3 is the 7/25 app.

PhotoSuite is a photo studio app with wide-ranging capabilities. From Photoshop essentials such as picture editing fun effects, combining of pictures, picture collages and sketching pictures to advanced photo art tools such as working with layers and masks as well as complex selection of objects - PhotoSuite allows you to create astonishing images.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Hmm, it says Age Of Zombies is the FAOTD. It has a rather large file at 46.5 MB and a ton of permissions;

• Application Permissions: (Help me understand what permissions mean)
    • Read only access to device state
    • Get information about the currently or recently running tasks: a thumbnail representation of the tasks, what activities are running in it, etc
    • Connect to paired bluetooth devices
    • Open network sockets
    • Write to external storage
    • Allows verification of Google app Entitlements
    • Access information about Wi-Fi networks
    • Access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, Wi-Fi) location
    • Access the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
    • Access information about networks
    • PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
    • Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
  • Minimum Operating System: Android 2.3.3