Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Galazer Deluxe is the 8/13 app.

Galazer Deluxe is a combat game which won’t give you time to take a breath. Feel the frenzied action, control your senses and put your reflexes to the test… If you blink, you’re dead!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Apparently that's a feature of the new forum software. The old forum had reply and reply to thread. This one only has reply, so it seems to think I'm replying to your latest post when i post the next FAOTD. I'll see if there's some way around it, just ignore it for now. If you're "Following" the thread, that might be causing it too.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Red Ball Run (ad free) is the 8/14 app

Steer the red ball through an endless maze of spikes while collecting coins. How far can you go? How many coins can you get?

Controls are simple; just touch one side of the screen to veer in that direction, release to get back to the center. Enjoy the ride, and whatever you do, remember to stay away from those spikes!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This looks like a fun game. Knock on it is that it is repetitive. Some of us like repetitive. :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Fireman Sam - Junior Cadet is the 8/15 app.

Inspired by the popular TV show, this first ever ‘Fireman Sam’ app features SIX interactive games – plus special reward sticker book.

Young fans can learn with Fireman Sam and the rest of the Pontypandy Fire Crew as they take on the role of a fire cadet in training. They can earn an ‘Honorary Junior Fire Fighter’ certificate before putting their skills to the test and helping out Fireman Sam in some action-packed emergencies.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Servers Ultimate Pro is the 8/16 app.

Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Camping Checklist is the 8/17 app.

Planning a camping trip ? Pre-loaded with more than 225 camping trip related items, this app is all you need to ensure you don't forget anything for your trip. Save hours of typing or creating lists of things to do before your camping trip. Avoid expensive mistakes and be stress free.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I figure, if you need an app to tell you what to take camping, you probably shouldn't go. Besides, Spider knows that, up here, we share our beer with our bears.