Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
4Pics 1Word - What's the Movie is the 11/13 app.

Guess the Movie from 4 pics you see!! The pics are about the things associated with the Movie. It can be some the actor in movie, or some some scene from the movie or something else.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum Carl. You have to download the app on the day it's offered. Once it's on your tablet, you own it and can use it as long as you like.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
4Pics 1Word - What's the Movie is the 11/13 app.

Guess the Movie from 4 pics you see!! The pics are about the things associated with the Movie. It can be some the actor in movie, or some some scene from the movie or something else.

I am not a movie trivia buff but this app gets a 4+ rating from reviewers. However consider the following;
It has In-App Purchases!
It requires permission to manage the list of accounts in Account Manager.
It requires access to information about wi-fi networks.
It requires access to such things as cell, wi-fi location.
It requires access to list of accounts in Accounts Services.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
PrintHand Mobile Print Premium is the 11/14 app.

Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.

Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I tried this and it wouldn't print. It detected a printer I didn't have. I even installed their driver. The next step was to download their software onto the PC. That is far and away themost required permissions I have evr seen for an Android app.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
TOOLS!
Another 2 day event, at Amazon.
Not a huge collection, this time (17), but possibly useful.
Fill your app toolbox with over $80 in handy paid apps for free this Friday and Saturday only. Stock up with PrintHand Mobile Print, Camera ZOOM FX, Easy Tether and more apps to make your life easier and more productive.
http://amzn.to/11lX0mQ

(I snagged 2 from this offering.)

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
I sure do like it when they do these bundled offerings. This time it looks like some useful apps, as opposed to a bunch of games.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
XnRetro is the 11/15 app.

The paid, ad-free version of the free XnRetro app, with more textures, frames. With XnRetro, you can easily create stunning images with vintage or instant effect.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This is one of the Tools apps Pitcarver posted about. Today is the last day for them.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks JB, I knew I'd seen it before and couldn't remember where.o_O I don't really need it though, most of the pictures I take look pretty bad to begin with.:p

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Color Match Pro is the 11/16 app.

Color Match Pro is the most addictive color matching game, based on the popular 2048 game. Just swipe the screen to move the colored tiles. When two of them touch, they turn into the next color. You can see the color range above the board, along with your highest found color.